How We May Collect Information:
- Through forms filled out by a user on one of the our website(s)
- Through information provided by a user in connection with surveys and prize promotion entries.
- Through entries made by the user; blogs, testimonials and other forums from the internet.
- Through the maintenance and analysis of Web server logs and SE
- Via e-mail and other communications between a user and one of the website(s).
- Through the use of third-party databases from which user information is extracted and combined with information obtained through other means.
Types of Information Collected:
The following types of personally-identifiable information about a user are among those that may be collected in connection with a website: name, postal address, eE-mail address, telephone number, cell phone number, payment information (such as a credit card number), IP address, referring site, establishments visited, and other technical information collected by the site’s servers. In addition, we may collect information about your interest in and use of our products and services.
How We Use the Information We Collect:
We will not sell your information to any third party. The information we collect is used to communicate with you about your product orders, improve the content of our Websites, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Websites and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Websites.
Additionally, every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any of the websites, our web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from where you have accessed our site. We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals. Our web servers do not record e-mail addresses of the visitors.
How to Contact Us:
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please e-mail us directly at email@example.com